Greetings to all!

Dear students,

In order to better communicate with all of you, I have created this blog where I shall post relevant materials and information for the purpose of your 'Managing Project' assignment.

Please check this website regularly for any new postings on the above.

Good luck in your assignment!

Tang Kok Mun
tang_kokmun@yahoo.com

Sunday, December 27, 2009

SEASON'S GREETING...

Dear Students,

Season's greeting to all of you...

I am just back from my Christmas break and now looking at your assignments. I received a total of 23 drafts from all of you; shall be reviewing them and send back to you soonest possible.

For those of you who have emailed me multiple versions of your draft, I will only look at the latest one that you have emailed me.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE SET 31-DEC-2009 AS THE LAST DAY I WILL RECEIVE YOUR DRAFT VIA EMAIL.

IF ANY OF YOU STILL WANT ME TO REVIEW YOUR DRAFT AFTER THAT, PLEASE BRING YOUR HARDCOPY TO SHOW ME ON OUR LAST CLASS ON 3-JAN-2010.

Good luck to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment